Monday, October 11, 2021

September 2021 Book Haul

Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul

I did pretty well again with keeping the haul numbers relatively low. I actually hauled quite a few physical books - I purchased The Witch Haven after attending an author chat - Sasha is fantastic. I have my Owlcrate book from August box, my preorder of Jay Kristoff's latest novel, and a Goodreads giveaway win. I purchased 2 Kindle books (one of them may have been free) and then I have 4 library books - 3 of which I have read at this point.


PHYSICAL BOOKS

  1. The Witch Haven by Sasha Peyton Smith - purchased Hardcover on Amazon
  2. A Lesson in Vengeance by Victoria Lee - received in August Owlcrate sub box
  3. Empire of the Vampire by Jay Kristoff - preordered Hardcover on Amazon
  4. The Reckless Kind by Carly Heath - won ARC on Goodreads

KINDLE BOOKS

  1. Love on the Sweet Side by Mariah Ankenman - purchased on Amazon
  2. Love, Comment, Subscribe by Cathy Yardley - purchased on Amazon

LIBRARY BOOKS

  1. While We Were Dating by Jasmine Guillory - borrowed audiobook
  2. The Layover by Lacie Waldon - borrowed audiobook
  3. Survive the Night by Riley Sager - borrowed audiobook
  4. Reverie by Ryan La Sala - borrowed eBook
What did you buy, borrow, or receive in September?
Have you read any of my books?

No comments: