Wednesday, June 1, 2022

June 2022 TBR + Challenge Update


My favorite blurb, as always: In 2022, I'm continuing to participate in the Words & Whimsy Reading Challenge (new challenge each month - June is "Bjorn This Way" theme). You sign up and are split into teams and finish books for points. They also have a mini game, photo challenge, and charity challenge to get points for your team as well.

May was my lowest reading month since February 2020. However, it was crazy busy with end-of-the-school-year events AND I've been glued to the Depp v. Heard trial. I haven't watched a trial like this since 11 years ago when I watched the Casey Anthony trial. I finished 5 books and will keep the 6 that I didn't finish from last month for this month. I usually set a TBR of 8, but I'm going to mood read 2 of books. I feel no pressure because I've been pretty good this year to this point with reading my monthly TBRs AND hitting my goals. :)

My TBR for June:

  • You Have a Match by Emma Lord (Kindle - NetGalley)
  • Always Jane by Jenn Bennett (Kindle - NetGalley)
  • Bet On It by Jodie Slaughter (Paperback - Goodreads Giveaway)
  • From the Jump by Lacie Waldon (Kindle - NetGalley)
  • It Goes Like This by Miel Moreland (Kindle - Purchased)
  • A Vow So Bold and Deadly by Brigid Kemmerer (Hardcover - Purchased)


2021 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 41% 
Goodreads Challenge: 47/52 books - 90% AHEAD!
Series Challenge: 13/20 series - 65% AHEAD!
Netgalley Challenge: 12/13 books - 92% AHEAD!
Haul It Challenge: 23/30 books - 76% AHEAD!

What are you planning on reading in June?

No comments: