Monday, June 13, 2022

May 2022 Book Haul

Although I did haul 10 books, I have read the 3 library books, 3 were gifted to me, 2 others were free, and then I purchased 2. Only 7 left to read :) I have read half the books I've hauled so far this year which I think is great as I'm not always the best at reading what I'm hauling. Ideally, I'd love to end the year with 20 or under unread hauled books. Still working on books I've hauled a decade ago LOL


KINDLE/AUDIBLE BOOKS

  1. Head Over Heels by Hannah Orenstein - purchased Kindle edition on Amazon
  2. Desperate Measures by Katee Robert - purchased Kindle edition on Amazon
  3. West Side Love Story by Priscilla Oliveras - received from Kindle First program
  4. The Cerulean by Amy Ewing - gifted Kindle edition for Mother's Day
  5. The Final Six by Alexandra Monir - gifted Kindle edition for Mother's Day
  6. Dead Men Do Tell Tales by William R. Maples - gifted Kindle edition for Mother's Day
  7. Buzz Books 2022: Romance by Publishers Lunch - received eARC from Netgalley
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. Part of Your World by Abby Jimenez - borrowed audiobook 
  2. Delilah Green Doesn't Care by Ashley Herring Blake - borrowed audiobook
  3. The Spanish Love Deception by Elena Armas - borrowed audiobook
Tally for 2022:
Total Books Hauled: 50 (Read: 25/Unread: 25)
Total Physical Books: 2 (Read: 0/Unread: 2)
Total Kindle/Audible Books: 35 (Read: 12/Unread: 23)
Total Library Books: 13 (Read:13/Unread: 0)

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in May?
Have you read any of my hauled books?

No comments: