Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Top Ten Books on My Summer 2022 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.

I'm rolling over 4 books from my Spring TBR (1 of those rolled over from Fall & Winter). I definitely want to knock these out and start with a fresh TBR come fall. Fingers crossed I can do this! I have a few Netgalley books, a few books in series that will finish them out, and a few guilty pleasure smutty books!

  1. The Year Shakespeare Ruined My Life by Dani Jansen - Leftover from my Fall, Winter, & Spring TBR - Netgalley book.
  2. The Final Gambit by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - Leftover from my Spring TBR.
  3. Always Jane by Jenn Bennett - Leftover from my Spring TBR - Netgalley book
  4. The Witch Haven by Sasha Peyton Smith - Leftover from my Spring TBR
  5. Desperate Measures by Katee Roberts - I need some spicy in my life and this is one I've seen so many people talking about. And I have it on Kindle :)
  6. Lizzie Blake's Best Mistake by Mazey Eddings - I have this book from Netgalley and really really enjoyed A Brush With Love which is in the same universe. ADHD rep, MC works at a bakery, and it looks like there is the one-bed trope! YAY.
  7. Ice Planet Barbarians by Ruby Dixon - Again more spicy books needed and I feel like this one is pretty well known as well. Gotta jump on the bandwagon!
  8. Soul of Stars by Ashley Poston - I would love to finish this duology. It's Anastasia in space!
  9. The Cursed Sea by Lauren DeStefano - Another duology I would like to finish. I really liked The Glass Spare a lot and hope the finale is as good!
  10. Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab - And one last duology to hopefully finish. I am determined to finish some series!

No comments: