Friday, July 1, 2022

July 2022 TBR & Monthly Challenge


My favorite blurb, as always: In 2022, I'm continuing to participate in the Words & Whimsy Reading Challenge (new challenge each month). You sign up and are split into teams and finish books for points. They also have a mini game, photo challenge, and charity challenge to get points for your team as well.

So first and foremost, I finished my Goodreads challenge in June - I hit 52 books! I also finished my Netgalley challenge in June as well. Pretty close on my other challenges as well, so I have high hopes to finish them all this year.

June was an improvement from May and I finished 12 books and DNF'd 1 book. I do have 3 books on my TBR from May that I did not read (2 that I started) but I wanted to do a nice fresh TBR for July. I'm traveling to Minnesota for a week in July and I wanted to choose some easy reads that I don't have to put much thought into. So I'm going to try and read books 2 through 6 of the Pucked series by Helena Hunting. It's hockey smut. Then a few rom-com Netgalley books. And then a reverse harem book that everyone has recommended! Band camp also takes place this month and I've volunteered for a couple water/sunscreen shifts, so it should be a fairly busy month and I don't want any added pressure. :)


My TBR for July:

  • For Butter or Worse by Erin La Rosa
  • Booked on a Feeling by Jayci Lee
  • Pucked Up by Helena Hunting
  • Pucked Over by Helena Hunting
  • Forever Pucked by Helena Hunting
  • Pucked Off by Helena Hunting
  • Pucked Love by Helena Hunting
  • Desperate Measures by Katee Roberts


2021 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 50% 
Goodreads Challenge: 60/52 books - 115% COMPLETED 6/8
Series Challenge: 15/20 series - 75% AHEAD!
Netgalley Challenge: 15/13 books - 115% COMPLETED 6/8
Haul It Challenge: 28/30 books - 93% AHEAD!

What are you planning on reading in July?

No comments: