Monday, March 13, 2023

February 2023 Book Haul

February has come and gone quick as a whip. I hauled 8 books in February - one was free from my Kindle wishlist, the remaining 7 were library books. So no spending yet again. Last month, I had said I wanted to haul under 8 each month. Almost pushed that this month. I've read 5 of these and I'm currently reading 2. Not too shabby! My current percentage of hauled books read is 47%. I would love to get that number higher next month.

PURCHASED BOOKS

  1. A Lesson in Thorns by Sierra Simone (Kindle)
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. Well Traveled by Jen DeLuca (eBook)
  2. Blood & Honey by Shelby Mahurin (Audio)
  3. Gods & Monsters by Shelby Mahurin (Audio)
  4. Just Haven't Met You Yet by Sophie Cousens (Audio)
  5. Never Fall For Your Fiancee by Virginia Heath (Audio)
  6. Heart of Flames by Nicki Pau Preto (Audio)
  7. Hell Bent by Leigh Bardugo (Audio)


Tally for 2023:
Total Books Hauled: 15 (7 Read / 8 Unread)
Total Purchased Books: 2 (0 Read / 2 Unread)
Total Review Books: 5 (1 Read / 4 Unread)
Total Library Books: 8 (6 Read / 2 Unread)
Total Spent: $0
Total Saved: $204.96

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in February?
Have you read any of my hauled books?

No comments: