Wednesday, March 1, 2023

March 2023 TBR + Challenge Updates

February is always such a weird month. I either read everything or nothing. This year, I read 14 books and DNF'd 1. So I'm ahead on all my reading challenges and I'm feeling pretty accomplished. I had 6 books on my TBR and read 2 of those...so not so accomplished on that front LOL. My TBR is 4 books this month and we'll see what happens :)

And as always, I will be participating in the Words & Whimsy Reading Challenge. You sign up and are split into teams and finish books for points. They also have a mini game, photo challenge, and charity challenge to get points for your team as well. They have author chats throughout the month and it's a really fun, inclusive space for bookworms to connect with other bookworms!

My TBR for March:

  • Kings of the Wyld by Nicholas Eames (Series)
  • Lizzie Blake's Best Mistake by Mazey Eddings (Netgalley, Series)
  • The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson (Series)
  • The Duke & I by Julia Quinn (Series)


2023 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 16% 
Goodreads Challenge: 22/100 books - 22% AHEAD!
Series Challenge: 5/20 series - 25% AHEAD!
Netgalley Challenge: 4/20 books - 20% AHEAD!

What are you planning on reading in March?

No comments: