Friday, March 17, 2023

Top Ten Books on My Spring 2023 TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.

I'm a few days late posting because woah March is flying by. I thought I would be through my list by now...but I am not. As per usual, I will not start a new list for each seasonal TBR. I carry over old TBRs. I'm currently reading Lizzie Blake and I'm going to throw a few of these on my April TBR for sure. Last time, I only got to add 2 new books, this time I get to add 3. I would love to be closer to completing my seasonal TBR next go-around!

  1. Always Jane by Jenn Bennett - Leftover from my 2022 Seasonal TBR (All 4) - Netgalley book
  2. The Witch Haven by Sasha Peyton Smith - Leftover from my 2022 Seasonal TBR (All 4)
  3. Lizzie Blake's Best Mistake by Mazey Eddings - Leftover from my Summer, Fall, & Winter TBR - Netgalley book (Currently Reading)
  4. Soul of Stars by Ashley Poston - Leftover from my Summer, Fall, & Winter TBR
  5. The Cursed Sea by Lauren DeStefano - Leftover from my Summer, Fall, & Winter TBR
  6. Black Witch Magic by Mila Nicks - Leftover from my Fall & Winter TBR
  7. The Vegas Diaries by Holly Madison - Leftover from my Fall & Winter TBR
  8. Traitor's Blade by Sebastian de Castell - I anticipate this one being a 5 star read, so I would love to get around to reading it.
  9. The Heartbreak Bakery by AR Capetta - I have wanted to read this one for soooo long. It's also a 5 star prediction.
  10. A Witch's Guide to Fake Dating a Demon by Sarah Hawley - I have read an excerpt of this and I have it on hold at the library. I am so excited to read this one!'

What books are on your seasonal TBR?
What books on my TBR should I get to first?

 

No comments: