Saturday, April 1, 2023

April 2023 TBR + Challenge Updates

In March, I finished 19 books. I don't think that I have ever read that many books in a month...ever! I'm ahead on all my reading challenges and I read 3 of 4 of my TBR too. For April, I'm going to try and get some older books off my TBR. I think 3 of these are on my seasonal TBR, which I would love to clear out and be able to do a new one for the summer. I think that the 4 book TBRs are really working for me. It still allows me to mood read and I'm more likely to pick books I have been meaning to read anyways.

And as always, I will be participating in the Words & Whimsy Reading Challenge. You sign up and are split into teams and finish books for points. They also have a mini game, photo challenge, and charity challenge to get points for your team as well. They have author chats throughout the month and it's a really fun, inclusive space for bookworms to connect with other bookworms!

My TBR for April:

  • Always Jane by Jenn Bennett (Netgalley)
  • The Witch Haven by Sasha Peyton Smith (Series)
  • The Plus One by Mazey Eddings (Netgalley)
  • The Vegas Diaries by Holly Madison


2023 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 25% 
Goodreads Challenge: 41/100 books - 41% AHEAD!
Series Challenge: 6/20 series - 30% AHEAD!
Netgalley Challenge: 6/20 books - 30% AHEAD!

What are you planning on reading in April?

No comments: