Monday, April 10, 2023

March 2023 Book Haul

March went by faster than I expected. I hauled a lot of books because I was binging the Bridgerton series. So I hauled 13 books and read 12 of them in March. I'm currently reading Make a Wish. Although I technically hauled two Audible books, I used my credits so I didn't spend money this month on them. Last month, I was at 47% read for hauled books this year. After a very successful reading month, I did, in fact, get my number higher and I have read 82% of the books I've hauled in 2023.


PURCHASED BOOKS

  1. An Offer From a Gentleman by Julia Quinn
  2. To Sir Phillip, With Love by Julia Quinn
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. The Duke and I by Julia Quinn (Kindle)
  2. The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn (Audio)
  3. Romancing Mister Bridgerton by Julia Quinn (Audio)
  4. When He Was Wicked by Julia Quinn (Audio)
  5. On the Way to the Wedding by Julia Quinn (Audio)
  6. It's In His Kiss by Julia Quinn (Audio)
  7. Spare by Prince Harry (Audio) 
  8. Boss Witch by Ann Aguirre (Audio)
  9. Mr. Perfect on Paper by Jean Meltzer (Audio)
  10. On Rotation by Shirlene Obuobi (Audio)
  11. Make a Wish by Helena Hunting (Kindle)

Tally for 2023:
Total Books Hauled: 28 (23 Read/ 5 Unread)
Total Purchased Books: 4 (3 Read/ 1 Unread)
Total Review Books: 5 (2 Read/ 3 Unread)
Total Library Books: 19 (18 Read/ 1 Unread)

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in March?
Have you read any of my hauled books?

No comments: