Monday, May 15, 2023

April 2023 Book Haul

April was crazy busy so I didn't haul a ton of books - only 7. I'm trying to be a teensy bit more intentional with my hauls. I have read 3 of the 4 library books - currently reading the other. I got a free book off my Kindle wishlist and then hauled 2 Netgalley books. I'm down from the 82% last month to 77% for having read books hauled this year. Still pretty happy with that.


PURCHASED BOOKS
  1.  Ten Trends to Seduce Your Bestfriend by Penny Reid (Kindle)

REVIEW BOOKS
  1. Pestilence by Laura Thalassa (Kindle)
  2. The Love Theorem by Camilla Isley (Kindle)

LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. This Wicked Fate by Kalynn Bayron (Audio)
  2. A Witch's Guide to Fake Dating a Demon by Sarah Hawley (Kindle)
  3. Troublemaker by Leah Remini (Audio)
  4. The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater (Audio)


Tally for 2023:
Total Books Hauled: 35 (Read: 27/Unread: 8)
Total Purchased Books: 5 (Read: 3/Unread: 2)
Total Review Books: 7 (Read: 2/Unread: 5)
Total Library Books: 23 (Read: 22/Unread: 1)

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in April?
Have you read any of my hauled books?

No comments: