Saturday, June 3, 2023

June 2023 TBR + Challenge Updates

I knew May was going to be busy and I was totally right. June should be a teensy bit less busy and I hope to get some good reading completed. My goal is to finish the 4 books on my TBR - but I would like to read at least 6 to stay on target for my yearly goal.

I am still slightly ahead on my Goodreads challenge and series challenge but slightly behind in my Netgalley challenge. So half of my 4 book TBR is books I need to review. 3 of these are rom-com type reads and those are typically really easy for me to get through. Witch Haven is one that I NEED to read. It's been on so many TBRs and so many Top Ten lists.

 
My TBR for June:

  • Here for the Drama by Kate Bromley (Kindle)
  • Unfortunately Yours by Tessa Bailey (Kindle - Netgalley/Series)
  • The Love Theorem by Camilla Isley (Kindle - Netgalley)
  • The Witch Haven by Sasha Peyton Smith (Hardcover)


2023 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 41% 
Goodreads Challenge: 57/100 books - 57% AHEAD!
Series Challenge: 10/20 series - 50% AHEAD!
Netgalley Challenge: 7/20 books - 35% BEHIND!

What are you planning on reading in June?

No comments: