Monday, June 12, 2023

May 2023 Book Haul

I tend to haul less when I'm busier and not reading as much. In May, I only hauled 4 books. I've read one of these and hope to read 2 of them in June. I'm down to 74% on having read the books I've hauled this year so far. In the grand scheme of things, I only have 10 books that I haven't read that I've hauled in 2023, which is fantastic!

PURCHASED BOOKS

  1. A Thousand Recipes for Revenge by Beth Cato (Kindle)

REVIEW BOOKS
  1.  Unfortunately Yours by Tessa Bailey (Kindle)

LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. The Heartbreak Bakery by AR Capetta (Audio)
  2. Here for the Drama by Kate Bromley (Kindle)


Tally for 2023:
Total Books Hauled: 39 (Read: 29/Unread: 10)
Total Purchased Books: 6 (Read: 3/Unread: 3)
Total Review Books: 8 (Read: 2/Unread: 4)
Total Library Books: 25 (Read: 24/Unread: 1)

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in May?
Have you read any of my hauled books?

No comments: