Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases for Second Half 2023

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.


I am now at the point where pretty much all of my anticipated reads are rom-com style books and I am okay with that. They are my absolute favorite and guilty pleasure!
  1. Role Playing by Cathy Yardley: I actually got this via Kindle First so I'm even more excited because I already had it on my TBR. It's about two middle-aged gamers who start their relationship online. Also grumpy and sunshine :) RELEASE DATE: JUL 1, 2023
  2. Business or Pleasure by Rachel Lynn Soloman: This is about a ghostwriter who gets tasked with writing a memoir for a c-list actor that she just had an awkward one night stand with. RELEASE DATE: JUL 4, 2023
  3. The Deja Glitch by Holly James: A Groundhog Day love story where the guy needs the girl to fall in love with him - UGH. Sounds so cute! RELEASE DATE: AUG 1, 2023
  4. The Roommate Pact by Allison Ashley: Roommates who have a deal to be friends with benefit if both are single when they are forty. I love a roommate trope! RELEASE DATE: AUG 1, 2023
  5. Text Appeal by Amber Roberts: I have a galley of this and I'm really excited to read it. It's about a programmer who takes up a sexting job after getting fired from her STEM job...and of course falls in love with someone she's sexting. RELEASE DATE: AUG 8, 2023
  6. My Roommate is a Vampire by Jenna Levine: The title really says it all...so now there is a roommate trope with vampires. This was made for me. RELEASE DATE: AUG 15, 2023
  7. This Spells Disaster by Tori Anne Martin: Fake dating trope but not only fake dating...it's sapphic! AND WITCHY! RELEASE DATE: SEP 12, 2023
  8. Iris Kelly Doesn't Date by Ashley Herring Blake: This is the third book in the Bright Falls series. I have loved these books so far. This one has a romance writer and fake dating. And it's also sapphic. RELEASE DATE: OCT 24, 2023
  9. Do Your Worst by Rosie Danan: This one is a sort of enemies to lovers. Riley is hired to break a curse on a Scottish castle and Clark needs Riley off his survey site. Antics ensue. RELEASE DATE: NOV 14, 2023
  10. A Demon's Guide to Wooing a Witch by Sarah Hawley: The sequel to A Demon's Guide to Fake Dating a Witch - I am hoping this one will be as good as the first. I love a witchy read. This one also features an amnesia trope! RELEASE DATE: NOV 28, 2023

What books are on your most anticipated list?
Did any of mine make your list?

No comments: