Monday, January 1, 2024

January 2024 TBR

Happy New Year! I have decided to just share my TBR now instead of update my challenges. This year, I'm testing out a book bullet journal and will be keeping up with my challenges there. For reference, my Goodreads goal is 75 books (I completed 125 last year) and I will be attempting to do the ABC challenge with book titles, finish 10 series, and read a book from all 50 states.

January is going to be insane with work and I know I'm fixing to be super stressed and that means that I most likely will not read any of these books, but I am going to try. I'm trying to do better with time management. I picked a physical book and 3 Kindle books (2 being Netgalley books). I'm going to do the rest of my reading as mood reading and most likely will throw on some audiobooks at work.

My TBR for January:

What are you planning on reading in January?

No comments: