Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Top Ten Favorite Reads of 2023

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.

I was really hoping to keep this list under 10 and surprisingly I did. I got to September and realized I hadn't updated my ongoing list in 6 months and was a little nervous, especially with 3 March books. But it turns out that I haven't had a ton of 5 star reads in 2023. That's not to say I didn't enjoy my readings but I think I was a little less likely to hand out a 5 star. There are also a few 5 stars that didn't make this list because they were great but not my favorite, if that makes sense. Like last year, a lot of romance, some fantasy, and a memoir thrown in :)

  1. Bloodmarked by Tracy Deonn (January)
  2. The Firefighter's Dilemma by Mariah Ankenmann (February)
  3. Spare by Prince Harry (March)
  4. Lizzie Blake's Best Mistake by Mazey Eddings (March)
  5. This Poison Heart by Kalynn Bayron (March)
  6. Happy Place by Emily Henry (August)
  7. Practice Makes Perfect by Sarah Adams (August)
  8. The True Love Experiment by Christina Lauren (September)
  9. My Roommate is a Vampire by Jenna Levine (November)
  10. Unfortunately Yours by Tessa Bailey (November)

What books landed on your 2023 favorites list?

No comments: