Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Top Ten Books I Meant to Read in 2023

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.

My goal was to keep this list to 10 and somehow it's under 10? But that could be because I spent a lot of months repeating my TBRs. Convinced if I put a book on enough TBRs, I'd actually read the book (looking at you, Always Jane). These will take top priority this year and I would totally love to not make this list next year even though I know it doesn't necessarily have to be books on our TBRs. That's just usually what it ends up being for me.

Currently reading: yellow highlighted

  1. She, Myself, and I by Emma Young (January)
  2. The Cursed Sea by Lauren DeStefano (January) 
  3. Always Jane by Jenn Bennett (April/July/August)
  4. The Love Theorem by Camilla Isley (June) - read in Feb 2024
  5. Black Witch Magic by Mila Nicks (July/August) - read in Jan 2024
  6. Soul of Stars by Ashley Poston (August/December) - read in Mar 2024

What books did you mean to read in 2023 and never got around to?
Have you read any of the books on my list?

No comments: