Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Top Ten Books to Read by the Pool [Summer 2018 TBR]

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.


It's time for my Summer TBR. This is mostly a loose TBR and I am still working on things I wanted to read in the winter and spring because... of course I am. I still have 8 books from my Winter TBR (I have started 1 of those). I have 9 books on my Spring TBR (I have started 3 of those). So I'm going to be doubling and tripling up some of those reads by way of adding those I have already started to this list first and foremost.



  1. Nevernight by Jay Kristoff - I got 8 pages in and set it down to read something else. Not because I didn't like it. I just set it down and forgot to pick it back up. It made my winter and spring TBR. So I really need to finish it.
  2. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas - I was 18% into this. It was fine, but my gosh, it's a million pages long, so I set it down LOL
  3. Unwind by Neal Shusterman - I'm 40% into the physical copy and I put it down when I started getting slumpy. Honestly, these first three books were put down because I was starting to feel slumpy.
  4. Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston - I'm 25% through this one and LOVED it. I was reading with the Owlcrate book club on Facebook and then I got behind and didn't pick it back up :/
  5. Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody - Only read 26 pages into this Owlcrate book, but I was enjoying it alright.
  6. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling - I started rereading this in the illustrated format. I only read a chapter because it's such a huge book and kind of inconvenient to read, but I need to finish it.
  7. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay by JK Rowling - I'm going to read this just because I know I'll love it and it'll be a quick read.
  8. Before She Ignites by Jodi Meadows - I really want to read this because I received it way back in September 2017 in an Owlcrate. Must read it before I hit September again.
  9. The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis - It's so hyped and I have had it since September also.
  10. Turbo Twenty Three by Janet Evanovich - I only have two books in the series to catch up on and I have a physical copy of 23 and I'm only hold for 24 at my library!

No comments: