Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dead Reckoning [Review]

Stats:
Published 3 May 2011
325 Pages

Synopsis:
With her knack for being in trouble's way, Sookie witnesses the firebombing of Merlotte's, the bar where she works. Since Sam Merlotte is now known to be two-natured, suspicion falls immediately on the anti-shifters in the area. Sookie suspects otherwise, but her attention is divided when she realizes that her lover Eric Northman and his "child" Pam are plotting to kill the vampire who is now their master. Gradually, Sookie is drawn into the plot-which is much more complicated than she knows...


My Thoughts:
I wasn't very impressed with this one. It didn't have nearly as much substance as the others.

And I'm unsure, but I thought this was the last one? It left with a mighty big cliffhanger, so I can only assume, I was misinformed.


 

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thank you for linking up! AND you had 2 reviews--overachiever! ;)

Wiz said...

I haven't read any of the Sookie Stackhouse series but have heard so many good things, I may have to pick up the first one!