Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #7

 

Today's theme is Top Ten Books To Be Made Into Movies
 QuiverBullet (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #19)Matched (Matched, #1)The Secret Life of CeeCee WilkesChocolate Chip Cookie Murder (Hannah Swensen, #1)Saving MaxDivergent (Divergent, #1)The Iron KingBefore I Go To Sleep: A NovelDark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1)

These are some of my favorite books that I've read in the last few years. I think all of them would make excellent movies!! With Dark Lover & Bullet - I honestly think any of the books would be great movies - I would love to see them on the big screen.

2 comments:

manda-rae said...

Oh boy, can I say I've only read one book from this list? And I wasn't super into Matched as I had been hoping to be. So if any of these do turn into movies, then I'll have a lot of books to read prior to going to the theatres.

And they're planning to make The Immortal Rules into a movie? How'd you find this out? Apparently, I need to do some digging. And you totally made my day...

Thanks for visiting my Top Ten.

Jessica said...

Before I Go To Sleep is SO GOOD! It would make an awesome movie.