Monday, December 21, 2015

It's Time for Bout of Books 15!

#yassssssss
Am I right?

Bout of Books

Yes, it's time once again for my very favorite readathon: Bout of Books. If you're like...uh what the hey hey??? Read below:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 4th and runs through Sunday, January 10th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 15 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

I am so excited to start my 2016 off with a bang and really lay the foundation for a good reading year :) Who's with me?!

No comments: