Monday, February 12, 2018

Contemporary-A-Thon [TBR]

This is round 2 of the Contemporary-A-Thon hosted by Chelsea, Julie, and Natasha. You can find an  Announcement + Challenges video on each channel, but I linked Chelsea's. There are 7 challenges and no group book for this round, but I am attempting three.

My plan is to read...


The Serpent King // Fangirl // The Hating Game 

Updated on 2/14: I have finished The Hating Game. I got kinda stuck on Fangirl and when THG arrived, I knew I wanted to pick it up immediately. I loved it. I stayed up until 2 am and forced myself to put the book down in the middle of a chapter because I knew I would not get any sleep and as a mom of three with health issues that can be affected by lack of sleep, I HAD TO SLEEP. I finished it first thing this morning though. I read a little of The Serpent King, but will be reading Fangirl for most of the rest of today, except for in bed, cause I have Serpent on my Kindle.
Updated on 2/19: The readathon is over and I am unsure of how I feel about Fangirl. I DNF'd The Serpent King. It was not for me. I feel a slump coming on, so I am trying to chill and not force myself to read anything that makes me feel meh.

Total books finished: 1
Total pages read: 80 + 66 + 384 = 465

No comments: