Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Top Ten YA Books That Have Been on My TBR the Longest

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.


I joined Goodreads in February 2011, so all of these books were added to my "to read" shelf in 2011. There are very few Young Adult books from early 2011 because last year I had gone through my TBR and reduced it from over 3000 to around 1500 (although now I'm at a little over 1600). I removed anything that I wasn't interested in anymore and so a lot of early YA books went bye bye. I have a load of adult books shelved in early 2011, but since I read mostly YA, I wanted to share my top ten YA books!


  1. Gone by Michael Grant - shelved August 2011
  2. Dark Eyes by William Richter - shelved September 2011
  3. Struck by Jennifer Bosworth - shelved September 2011
  4. Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brien - shelved September 2011
  5. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness - shelved September 2011
  6. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld - shelved February 2011
  7. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray - shelved August 2011
  8. Unwind by Neal Shusterman - shelved August 2011
  9. Graceling by Kristin Cashore - shelved August 2011
  10. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson - shelved September 2011
Since I'm the last person in the world to read these - tell me  your thoughts on these books? What is your favorite? Which ones were blah?

No comments: