Monday, June 10, 2019

May Book Haul

Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul


PHYSICAL BOOKS
  1. Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff - purchased Hardcover from Amazon for $12.91
KINDLE BOOKS
  1. Soul of the Sword by Julie Kagawa - gifted from Netgalley
  2. Before the Broken Star by Emily R. King - received from Kindle First Reads
  3. Just for Clicks by Kara McDowell - purchased from Amazon for $0.00
  4. The Delphi Revolution by Rysa Walker - purchased from Amazon for $1.99
  5. Bound by Birthright by Janeal Falor - purchased from Amazon for $0.00
  6. Attraction by Penny Reid - purchased from Amazon for $0.00
LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. The Wicked King by Holly Black - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  2. Sadie by Courtney Summers - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  3. I'll Be Gone in the Dark by Michelle McNamara - borrowed ebook from my local library
  4. Someone's Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins  - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  5. Very Large Expanse of Sea by Tahereh Mafi - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  6. The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schumer - borrowed audiobook from my local library
  7. Field Guide to the North American Teenager by Ben Phillipe - borrowed ebook from my local library

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in May?
Have you read any of my books?


No comments: