Saturday, June 1, 2019

June Monthly TBR & Challenge Updates

Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

I'm working on one of the four hardest classes in my degrees and that means my reading is falling by the wayside. I'm not forcing myself to read the things on my TBR as much, I'll catch up later. Right now I'm basically listening to audiobooks from my library. I'm probably going to just have a couple of catch up months after this month and not add anything new to my tentative TBR.

My Tentative TBR for June:
  • Fake It Till You Break It by Jennifer P. Nyugen
  • Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman 
  • The Darkest Star by Jennifer L. Armentrout
2019 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 41% 
Goodreads Challenge: 32/36 books - 88% AHEAD!
Series Challenge: 5/5 series - 100% COMPLETED!
Netgalley Challenge: 7/12 books - 58% AHEAD!
Owlcrate Challenge: 3/12 books - 25% BEHIND!
Popsugar Challenge: 25/10 books - 250% COMPLETED!

NETGALLEY 
I started May with 59 books. I read 1 book and added 1 book. So June starts out at 59 books.

OWLCRATE BOOKS 
The Hazel Wood, Ace of Shades, Sky in the Deep, Grace & Fury, Girls of Paper and Fire, Amber & Dusk, The Gilded Wolves, Crown of Feathers, Four Dead Queens.

What are you planning on reading in June?


No comments: