Monday, September 13, 2021

August 2021 Book Haul

Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul

I did it - I only hauled 10 books this month. Lately, I have also been reading 10 books a month, so it would've balanced out. But in August, I was only able to read 6 - not really a big deal. Probably a closer ratio of read to hauled anyways :) In August, I only purchased one book, the rest were free, borrowed, or ARCs. We'll see how many of these I get read in the next little bit. My library books are all on my September TBR.


KINDLE BOOKS

  1. Wicked As You Wish by Rin Chupeco - received an eARC from Netgalley
  2. Hook, Line, & Sinker by Tessa Bailey - received an eARC from Netgalley
  3. Count Your Lucky Stars by Alexandria Bellefleur - received an eARC from Netgalley
  4. Too Hot to Handle by Tessa Bailey - purchased on Amazon
  5. Night Stalker: The Life & Crimes of Richard Ramirez by Philip Carlo - purchased on Amazon
  6. Killer Clown: The John Wayne Gacy by Terry Sullivan - purchased on Amazon

LIBRARY BOOKS

  1. The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - borrowed ebook
  2. The Road Trip by Beth O'Leary - borrowed ebook
  3. To Sleep in a Sea of Stars by Christopher Paolini - borrowed audiobook
  4. The Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren - borrowed audiobook
What did you buy, borrow, or receive in August?
Have you read any of my books?

No comments: