Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Top Ten Books on my Fall 2021 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.


Unfortunately, I did not read all the things I wanted to read in the last 3 months, but I did read over half of them. The first four books are leftover. I do hope to read those very soon. I pulled some Netgalley books and some that I have physical copies of as well. So without further ado, here's what I hope to read in September, October, and November.

  1. People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry: Leftover from my Summer TBR - Netgalley book.
  2. A Lot Like Adios by Alexis Daria: Leftover from my Summer TBR - Netgalley book.
  3. Serpent and Dove by Shelby Mahurin: Leftover from my Summer TBR - library book.
  4. Queen of Ruin by Tracy Banghart: Leftover from my Summer TBR - library book.
  5. Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff: This one has been in my possession for a long time and it's on my 5 star prediction list. It's time.
  6. The Year Shakespeare Ruined My Life by Dani Jansen: I was really interested in this one and have it from Netgalley. It was on one of my monthly TBRs last year, so I'd love to get around to it.
  7. You Have a Match by Emma Lord: I started this book because I loved her debut. Then I put it down and never picked it back up because that's my M.O. This is a Netgalley book too.
  8. Lore by Alexandra Bracken: I had to put this one on the list because I have it as a Netgalley book and also an Owlcrate book. I'm a little nervous to read this one with some of the mixed reviews it has gotten.
  9. The Mystwick School of Musicraft by Jessica Khoury: I preordered this book because I loved the cover. It's another middle grade novel and it entails music and I think I will love it.
  10. A Vow So Bold and Deadly by Brigid Kemmerer - I liked the first two books and predict this one to be a 5 star, so onto the list it goes!

No comments: