Wednesday, December 1, 2021

December 2021 TBR & Challenge Update

Monthly TBR and Challenge Update | The post where I share what I plan to read and how badly I'm doing on my yearly reading challenges :)

In 2021, I'm participating in Words & Whimsy Reading Challenge (new challenge each month - December is "The Starfall" theme).

November was a lot better compared to September and October. Band is slowing down a bit. And despite it being busy because of the holidays, it's still less busy than the August through October time period. I read 12 books - totaling 114 hr 38 min of audiobook time. I have fewer audiobooks planned for this month, so hopefully I'll get through them!

I have 8 criteria prompts for Words & Whimsy and only 7 books on my TBR so I have a little room in case I want to read something else.

My TBR for December:

  • A Lot Like Adios by Alexis Daria (Kindle - Netgalley)
  • Queen of Ruin by Tracy Banghart (Kindle - Library)
  • The Year Shakespeare Ruined Me by Dani Jensen (Kindle - Netgalley)
  • You Have a Match by Emma Lord (Kindle - Netgalley)
  • Lore by Alexandra Bracken (Audio - Library)
  • The Mystwick School of Musicraft by Jessica Khoury (Hardcover)
  • A Vow So Bold and Deadly by Brigid Kemmerer (Hardcover)


2021 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 91%  

Goodreads Challenge: 110/50 books - 220% COMPLETED 5/8
Series Challenge: 15/10 series - 150% COMPLETED 6/22
Netgalley Challenge: 12/12 books - 100% COMPLETED 9/28
Owlcrate Challenge: 14/12 books - 117%  COMPLETED 10/28

 
What are you planning on reading in December?



No comments: