Monday, December 13, 2021

November 2021 Book Haul

Book Haul | Check out the books I hauled this month #bookhaul


Hello again and hello to what looks like a really large haul. I have 15 books hauled for the month of November - however, I only have 5 left to read - 2 of which I'm in the middle of and should finish this week. My favorite thing at the moment is to haul a bunch of audiobooks from my library and binge listen to them while I work. It's been pretty wonderful. I've even been able to do some fantasy audiobooks lately!


PHYSICAL BOOKS
  1. Our Violent Ends by Chloe Gong - preordered Owlcrate special edition

KINDLE BOOKS

  1. Ophelia After All by Racquel Marie - received an eARC from Netgalley

LIBRARY BOOKS

  1. Hot British Boyfriend by Kristy Boyce - borrowed eBook
  2. Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin - borrowed eBook
  3. The Heart Principle by Helen Hoang - borrowed eBook
  4. Hollowpox: The Hunt for Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend - borrowed audiobook
  5. The Night Country by Melissa Albert - borrowed audiobook
  6. Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff - borrowed audiobook
  7. The Heart Principle by Helen Hoang - borrowed audiobook
  8. Pumpkin by Julie Murphy - borrowed audiobook
  9. A Dash of Trouble by Anna Meriano - borrowed audiobook
  10. The Young Elites by Marie Lu - borrowed audiobook
  11. The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton - borrowed audiobook
  12. The Iron Raven by Julie Kagawa - borrowed audiobook 
  13. The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - borrowed audiobook
What did you buy, borrow, or receive in November?
Have you read any of my books?

No comments: