Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Top Ten Books on My Winter 2021/2022 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.


I'm a little behind on my seasonal TBRs again, but we'll see how far I can get in the next three months before my next seasonal TBR. It's sooo weird to see 2022 in the title as well. But here we go:

  1. A Lot Like Adios by Alexis Daria: Leftover from my Summer & Fall TBRs - Netgalley book.
  2. Queen of Ruin by Tracy Banghart: Leftover from my Summer & Fall TBRs - library book.
  3. The Year Shakespeare Ruined My Life by Dani Jansen - Leftover from my Fall TBR - Netgalley book.
  4. You Have a Match by Emma Lord - Leftover from my Fall TBR - Netgalley book.
  5. Lore by Alexandra Bracken: Leftover from my Fall TBR - Netgalley & Owlcrate book.
  6. The Mystwick School of Musicraft by Jessica Khoury - Leftover from my Fall TBR.
  7. A Vow So Bold and Deadly by Brigid Kemmerer - Leftover from my Fall TBR.
  8. Hook, Line, and Sinker by Tessa Bailey - The sequel to It Happened One Summer, I have this one from Netgalley and it follows the main character from the first book's sister. I'm so excited to read another Tessa Bailey romance. They are always such a good time.
  9. It Goes Like This by Miel Moreland - I watched an author chat and really loved the author and I believe this is their debut. I love the cover and it's a YA with lots of queer characters, so I'm super excited to read this one.
  10. Witchy by Ariel Slamet Ries - I really do not know much about this story but I've heard so many good things about it and the artwork is beautiful AND Nick got it for me for an early anniversary present.

No comments: