Monday, January 9, 2023

December 2022 Book Haul

I hauled 2 books in December. I really didn't read too much and life was chaotic that I didn't force it. In 2022, I hauled 102 books and read 71 of them (70%). I have 31 left unread which isn't terrible. I had the goal of 25 books left unread and didn't quite get there. This year, I do hope to haul less and read what I'm hauling. I definitely would like to keep unread under 25 if I'm able. I did read The Dead Romantics in December and loved it :)


KINDLE/AUDIBLE BOOKS
  1.  Totally Folked by Penny Reid (Kindle)

LIBRARY BOOKS
  1. The Dead Romantics by Ashley Poston - borrowed audiobook


Tally for 2022:
Total Books Hauled: 102
Total Physical Books: 5
Total Kindle Books: 51
Total Library Books: 46

What did you buy, borrow, or receive in December?
Have you read any of my hauled books?

No comments: