Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Top Ten Books I Meant To Read in 2022

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.

Last year, my list consisted of 12 books - which was way better than 30 from the year prior. For me, this list contains any books that made my monthly TBRs that I did not finish in the year. It's probably always going to be more than 10 because I'm not always the best with sticking to my TBR, but a girl can dream for the day when my list is under 10 haha :) I think I can deal with 23 and so many of these are books on multiple other top ten lists or are books that need to be reviewed for Netgalley or help complete series. I'm determined to knock some of these out in 2023 and keep my list small for next year's "Meant to Read" list.

Currently reading: yellow highlighted

  1. Soul of Stars by Ashley Poston (February) - read in Mar 2024
  2. Bet On It by Jodie Slaughter (May)
  3. From the Jump by Lacie Waldon (May) - read in Mar 2024
  4. Always Jane by Jenn Bennett (May)
  5. For Butter or Worse by Erin La Rosa (July) - read in Apr 2024
  6. Booked on a Feeling by Jayci Lee (July)
  7. Lizzie Blake's Biggest Mistake by Mazey Eddings (August) - read in Mar 2023
  8. The Make Up Test by Jenny L. Howe (August) 
  9. Kings of the Wyld by Nicholas Eames (September) - read in May 2023
  10. The Witch Haven by Sasha Peyton Smith (September) - read in July 2023
  11. One, Two, Three by Elodie Nowodazkij (September) - read in May 2023
  12. She, Myself, and I by Emma Young (September)
  13. Foul Lady Fortune by Chloe Gong (September) - read in Feb 2023
  14. Slip by David Estes (October)
  15. Black Witch Magic by Mila Nicks (October) - read in Jan 2024
  16. The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson (October) read in Dec 2023
  17. Horrid by Katrina Leno (October) - read in Feb 2023
  18. The Rains by Gregg Hurwitz (November)
  19. The Midnight Orchestra by Jessica Khoury (December)
  20. The Delphi Resistance by Rysa Walker (December)
  21. The Delphi Revolution by Rysa Walker (December)
  22. The Vegas Diaries by Holly Madison (December) - read in May 2023
  23. A Spot of Trouble by Teri Wilson (December)

What books did you mean to read in 2022 and never got around to?
Have you read any of the books on my list?

No comments: