Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Top Ten Most Anticipated Books Releasing in the First Half of 2023

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.

  1. Secretly Yours by Tessa Bailey: I'm always excited for a new Tessa Bailey book and this one is grumpy v sunshine trope. So it's gonna be adorable and also angsty! RELEASE DATE: FEB 7, 2023
  2. Just My Type by Falon Ballard: This romance follows a 30 yr old woman who wants to stay single and finds herself crossing paths with her high school ex who happens to be her competitor in their journalism field. RELEASE DATE: FEB 7, 2023
  3. Where Darkness Blooms by Andrea Hannah: This is a thriller and I love the cover and that's really all I want to know about it. RELEASE DATE: FEB 21, 2023
  4. The Firefighter's Dilemma by Mariah Ankenman: The final book in the Mile High Firefighters trilogy. These are short, sweet, and steamy reads and I love them. RELEASE DATE: FEB 27, 2023
  5. The Neighbor Favor by Kristina Forest: This story sounds so sweet with a shy bookworm falling for her neighbor who happens to be an author that goes by a pen name and happens to be her favorite author. RELEASE DATE: FEB 28, 2023
  6. A Witch's Guide to Fake Dating a Demon by Sarah Hawley: I've read an excerpt of this book and I think it will make my favorite reads of the year and I can only hope to read it this year after it releases. RELEASE DATE: MAR 7, 2023
  7. The Love Wager by Lynn Painter: I am excited to get my hands on this. It's a fake dating book which is my FAVE. RELEASE DATE: MAR 14, 2023
  8. The Only Game in Town by Lacie Waldon: I enjoyed The Layover and I'm excited to read more Lacie Waldon books. This one takes place in a small town where two strangers gotta work together to win a game with a huge fortune as a prize. RELEASE DATE: MAR 21, 2023
  9. The Plus One by Mazey Eddings: I need to read book 2 in this trilogy but I have both book 2 and 3 from Netgalley and I plan to binge them. I was obsessed with A Brush With Love. RELEASE DATE: APR 4, 2023
  10. Yours Truly by Abby Jimenez: I loved Part of Your World. I immediately connected with Abby's writing style. This story follows a doctor who has a terrible first impression of another doctor. I have read an excerpt and it did suck me in! RELEASE DATE: APR 11, 2023

What books are on your most anticipated list?
Did any of mine make your list?

No comments: