Thursday, January 5, 2017

Bout of Books 18 [Day 4 Progress]

http://boutofbooks.blogspot.com

[GOALS]
**Read a little every day
**Finish two books
**Find new bloggers to follow
**Find new Booktubers to subscribe to

[DAY 4 PROGRESS]
TOTAL PAGES READ: 289 | BOOKS FINISHED:1

CURRENTLY READING:


I had an incident last night while prepping my husband's lunch for today and ended up cutting myself (for the first time ever). I don't think it's too bad, but I definitely will have at least half my fingernail fall off :/ Also a first. So I didn't read in bed like I had planned and finish The Edge of Everything. So today my starting point is 83%. // And an hour later and I have read the last 62 pages! 1 book down! Starting on pg 4 of Dead in the Family.

My review of The Edge of Everything: here

No comments: