Friday, January 6, 2017

Bout of Books 18 [Day 5 Progress]

http://boutofbooks.blogspot.com

[GOALS]
**Read a little every day
**Finish two books
**Find new bloggers to follow
**Find new Booktubers to subscribe to

[DAY 5 PROGRESS]
TOTAL PAGES READ: 289 | BOOKS FINISHED:1

CURRENTLY READING:
 

I ended up going to the ER last night having a panic attack. I guess everything before that was an anxiety attack because it was 100% different. I am fairly certain it was due to the Lexapro my doctor prescribed. I took the first pill last night and about 3 hours later, out of no where, I freaked out like I was having a bad trip or something. I am really annoyed about it because I was really optimistic about it hopefully helping me. I have slept most of today because I was at the ER by myself until 6:30 this morning.  I almost feel like I am getting over the flu..ugh. I hope to read a couple chapters tonight.

No comments: