Monday, January 2, 2017

Bout of Books 18 [Goals + Day 1]

http://boutofbooks.blogspot.com

It's BOB time once again! I am looking forward to starting the year off on the right foot. My reading goal for the year is to read 52 books, which is 1 a week. I am not making a monthly TBR, but rather flying by the seat of my pants and reading what I want when I want. So I have no true books set aside to reading during BOB.


I signed up to be an Expert (it's at least my 2nd if not 3rd time doing it) because I have participated since Bout of Books 4. That makes this my 15th BOB readathon. How crazy is that? It literally is my favorite readathon ever and I'm so excited every time it rolls around!

I finally got around to finding some Booktubers even though I know that has been around for years. I am now obsessed with Emmmabooks, MichaelBookLion, Peruse Project, and Hailey in Bookland. I am, however, looking for more Booktubers to follow, so please leave me a comment, tweet me, etc. with your favorite Booktubers. It is one of my goals this BOB to find more to subscribe to :)

I may update occasionally on Twitter and will definitely be updating frequently on my Goodreads

[GOALS]
**Read a little every day
**Finish two books
**Find new bloggers to follow
**Find new Booktubers to subscribe to

[DAY 1 PROGRESS]
TOTAL PAGES READ: 7 | BOOKS FINISHED: 0

CURRENTLY READING:


I have only read a teensy bit because I totally forgot BOB started today and then I was also super behind on all my blogging stuff for today :S I did join in with the Twitter chat which also included the introduce yourself in 6 words challenge: Married Mom, Bookworm, Planner, Anxiety Prone. That's me :)

No comments: