Monday, September 18, 2017

I Suck at Read-a-thons [TBR List]

 Image from Sam's Nonsense

I love the idea behind this readathon so much. The ISATRAT is hosted by Sam of Sam's Nonsense. The other readathon/reading challenges are lower pressure for me because I don't want to try and do too much, but I also love that this one is so low pressure. I totally think I can do this. Below are the challenges from Sam.



My TBR is going to be..



Alice is currently the smallest book on my desk where my want-to-read-soon books are. It's probably also the smallest of my collection stuffed in my closet until we can get bookshelves once again in our sitting room/office. Awkward is a graphic novel that is from my big kids' collection that I really would love to read. (update 9/19: apparently my kids don't have Awkward, they have Frazzled by Booki Vivat, so I will read that for my "graphic novel" updated 9/19...apparently they did have Awkward, it was hiding LOL). If I can read 10 pages/20 minutes per day, I'm set. :) I honestly think I will have no problem finishing both books.

Updated on 9/21: It's currently Thursday evening and I have just finished my third book for the #ISATRAT - A small book and 2 graphic novels. Loved all three of them :)

Total books read:3
Total pages read: 574

No comments: