Friday, September 1, 2017

September TBR List + Upcoming Releases


In August, I finished 8 books and I am 8 books ahead of my Goodreads challenge! The furthest ahead I have been this year so far and I could not be happier. I'll talk about the mini challenge I did in August (like in past months), list my Owlcrate and Books on my Desk, and quickly go over where I stand on my Netgalley books. Then as always, there are the main challenges I'm doing this year. My mini goal for September is to read 2 Owlcrate books and 2 Netgalley books. Because most of the books on my desk are now Owlcrates :) I just hope to keep up the momentum of the last two months. The Biannual Bibliothon and Bout of Books readathons really kicked me into gear and prevented me from falling into a slump!

AUGUST MINI CHALLENGE
Read 1 Owlcrate book (0/1)
Read 2 Netgalley books (4/2)
Read 1 book off my desk (1/1)

OWLCRATE BOOKS
Roseblood (currently reading), Caraval (currently reading), Daughter of a Pirate King, The Sandcastle Empire, New World: Rising, The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue, and The Hearts We Sold by Emily Lloyd-Jones

NETGALLEY
I started August with 69 books. I read 4 books and added 2 books. So September starts out at 67 books.

BOOKS ON MY DESK
The Slippery Slope, This Savage Song, To All the Boys I've Loved Before, Dead Reckoning, Illuminae, Zenn Diagram, A Touch of Dead, and Scarlet.

MAIN CHALLENGES - should be at 66.5%
Goodreads Challenge: 42/52 books - 80%
ABC Challenge: 16/26 books - 61%
Travel Gnome Challenge: 20/23 books - 86%
Series Challenge: 1/10 series - 10%
Movie Adaptation Challenge: 1/3 books - 33%
Netgalley Challenge: 15/25 books - 60%
Throwback Book Club: 27/12 books - 225%
Diversity Bingo 2017: 12/36 books - 33%
Overused YA Tropes Bingo 2017: 17/25 books  - 68%
20 Books of Summer: 21/20 books - 105%



And now for the September releases I am stoked for!!
SEPT 1
The Girl with the Red Balloon

SEPT 5
Genuine Fraud // She, Myself, and I // The Long Ride Home // A Semi-Definitive List of Worst Nightmares
 
Running Full Tilt // The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding // Feral Youth // If There's No Tomorrow

Nothing // The Thing with Feathers // Prince of Pot // Girls Made of Snow and Glass

Even the Darkest Stars // They Both Die at the End // Click'd

SEPT 12 
Before She Ignites // Warcross // The Grave Keepers // The Girl Who Wasn't Dead
Nyxia // Slider // Autoboyography // To Look a Nazi in the Eye 

SEPT 19
Suspect Red // Speak Easy, Speak Love // The Victoria in My Head // Madness // Obsessed

SEPT 26
The Wolf Hour // Skeleton Tree // The Handbook // Starfish
A Short History of the Girl Next Door // The Wonderling // Invictus // There's Someone Inside Your House
 
What are you planning on reading in ?
What new releases are you looking forward to?

No comments: