Wednesday, August 30, 2017

#TheReadingQuest [Update #2]


All artwork is designed by CW of Read, Think, Ponder.

Bout of Books has come and past and I said I would update once it was finished. Here is my TBR post for #TheReadingQuest and my first update post. I have read 2 more books, pushing me just over to Level 2. I included my current reads pages read in my HP count. There are 12 more days and I'm hoping to finish my quest and a few more side quests :)

ROGUE:
  • A banned book: Drama by Raina Telgemeier (238 pages, graphic novel) +5 EXP, +11.9 HP
  • A book cover with a partially obscured face: Roseblood by AG Howard (read 6 pages) +0 EXP, +0.6 HP
  • A book with under 500 ratings on Goodreads: Found by Stacey Wallace Benefiel (159 pages) +10 EXP, +15.9 HP
  • A book published by a small press: The Secret of the Sphinx by Samuel Bavli (134 pages) +10EXP, +13.4 HP
  • A book with a one word title: Caraval by Stephanie Garber (read 54 pages) +0 EXP, +5.4 HP
SIDE QUESTS:
  • POTIONS: 
  • MULTIPLAYER:
  • GRIND:
  • TIME WARP:
  • OPEN WORLD:
  • RESPAWN: 
  • EXPANSION:
  • MINI-GAME: Lumberjanes, Vol. 1: Beware the Kitten Holy by Noelle Stevenson (24 pages) +5 EXP, +1.2 HP
  • ANIMAL COMPANION: Lumberjanes: Unicorn Power! by Mariko Tamaki (208 pages/marginalized author) +20EXP, +20.8 HP
SOCIAL MEDIA:
  • 3 instagram posts so far +3 HP
Level 2 //  60 EXP // 82 HP


No comments: