Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Bout of Books 20 [Reading List + Goals]

Bout of Books

Hello, folks! It's time for yet another BOB readathon to begin. The 20th Bout of Books readathon starts next Monday, August 21st. It will be my 17th time participating, which is crazy to me, but I'm so excited to participate once again. I'm going to be in the middle of doing #TheReadingQuest book challenge, so I want to make a dent in those books during the readathon. I'm also going to be an expert once again. So I hope to stop by and encourage lots of the participants :)

I may update occasionally on Twitter and will definitely be updating frequently on my Goodreads.

[GOALS]
**Read a little every day
**Finish two books

[TENTATIVE READING LIST]
**Roseblood by AG Howard
**Caraval by Stephanie Garber
**The Secret of the Sphinx by Samuel Bavli 

Good luck to everyone else joining in! Let me know what you plan on reading next week in the comments :)

No comments: