Wednesday, September 13, 2017

#TheReadingQuest [Finish Line]

All artwork is designed by CW of Read, Think, Ponder.

I'm bummed that The Reading Quest is over :( I ended up finishing my Rogue quest line and reading 2 side quest books (and part of a third). I wish I would have been able to read more, but I was dangerously close to falling into a reading slump with some of these books. The highest rated one for me was the 24 page graphic novel for the mini game side quest. The rest were all 3 stars and under. I ended up with 120 EXP and 144.2 HP reaching a Level 3. Overall, I really enjoyed this reading challenge. I love the premise and loved participating! :)

ROGUE: +50 EXP

  • A banned book: Drama by Raina Telgemeier (238 pages, graphic novel) +5 EXP, +11.9 HP
  • A book cover with a partially obscured face: Mistrust by Margaret McHeyzer (333 pages) +10 EXP +33.3 HP
  • A book with under 500 ratings on Goodreads: Found by Stacey Wallace Benefiel (159 pages) +10 EXP, +15.9 HP
  • A book published by a small press: The Secret of the Sphinx by Samuel Bavli (134 pages) +10EXP, +13.4 HP
  • A book with a one word title: Caraval by Stephanie Garber (401 pages) +10 EXP, +40.1 HP
SIDE QUESTS:
  • POTIONS: 
  • MULTIPLAYER: Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (read 16 pages) +0 EXP, +1.6 HP
  • GRIND:
  • TIME WARP:
  • OPEN WORLD:
  • RESPAWN: 
  • EXPANSION:
  • MINI-GAME: Lumberjanes, Vol. 1: Beware the Kitten Holy by Noelle Stevenson (24 pages) +5 EXP, +1.2 HP
  • ANIMAL COMPANION: Lumberjanes: Unicorn Power! by Mariko Tamaki (208 pages/marginalized author) +20EXP, +20.8 HP
SOCIAL MEDIA:
  • 4 instagram posts so far +4 HP 
  • 2 twitter posts +2 HP
Level 3 //  120 EXP // 144.2 HP

No comments: