Friday, September 15, 2017

The End of the Year Book Tag

I decided that I wanted to start doing a few book tags here on the blog for fun. The first one is the "End of the Year Book Tag" started by Ariel Bissett. The year is winding down now that September has hit and it's time to wrap up the reading stuff :)

Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?

I need to finish The Slippery Slope by Lemony Snicket, Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: The Illustrated Version by JK Rowling, and Roseblood by AG Howard. I've started all four of these books and then put them down because I got sucked into others.

Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?

Usually by this point in the year, I have made it to the Prisoner of Azkaban and that always seems so fall to me now that I've reread it a million times in autumn.

Is there a new release you're still waiting for?

There's Someone In Your House | The Librarian of Auschwitz | Turtles All the Way Down | Forest of a Thousand Lanterns | Renegades

What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?

Scythe | The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue | This Savage Song

Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favourite book of the year?

I'm not sure. So far I really enjoyed My Lady Jane, Eliza and Her Monsters, and Flame in the Mist. Not sure what will top those three.

Have you already started making reading plans for 2018?

I have! I was doing too many challenges in 2017, so in 2018, I will do the Goodreads Challenge, Travel Gnome Challenge, Series Challenge, Movie/TV Adaptation Challenge, Netgalley/Edelweiss Challenge, and I'm going to make my own challenge for reading Owlcrate novels in 2018. I have 5 books from Owlcrate books, plus 3 extra books that were in some of my Owlcrates.

No comments: