Sunday, January 7, 2018

Bout of Books 21 [Goals + TBR]

Bout of Books

It's my 18th go-around for the Bout of Books readathon, aka my FAVORITE readathon ever. It is hosted by Amanda and Kelly. Bout of Books 21 begins tomorrow, January 8th, and runs through January 14th. I may update occasionally on Twitter and will definitely be updating frequently on my Goodreads. I'm going to be trying to finish any current reads and if not, I want to read one Owlcrate book, one Netgalley book, and one book I've been dying to read! I'm setting my goals fairly low because I have no clue what this week will bring!



[GOALS]
**Read a little every day
**Finish one book
**Participate in one Twitter chat
**Be a cheerleader!

[TENTATIVE TBR]
**Daughter of the Pirate King by Trisha Levenseller
**Warcross by Marie Lu
**A Month of Mondays by Joelle Anthony

I'm also going to be an expert once again and I hope to stop by and leave plenty of encouragement to all my fellow BOBers :) Feel free to let me know your goals and TBR or leave me the link to your TBR/goal post!

No comments: