Saturday, January 20, 2018

Winter Biannual Bibliothon [Reading List]


I'm excited to be participating in the Biannual Bibliothon once again. This one runs from January 20 to 26 with a liveshow on Saturday, January 27. The hosts are listed above in the banner, but you can find links to their channels on the main Bibib Youtube. I'm not doing any of the video challenges but I will definitely be trying some of these reading challenges, as well as, some of the blog challenges.

READING CHALLENGES:
  1. Read the group book: Otherworld by Jason Segel & Kirsten Miller
  2. Read a sequel: Where She Went by Gayle Forman
  3. Read a book you've never heard of before: (I'm bending this to a book I hadn't heard of before I received it in an Owlcrate box) Daughter of a Pirate King by Trisha Levenseller
  4. Read a book about mental illness: n/a
  5. Read a book that was mentioned in another book/movie/show etc.: A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare (mentioned in Foolish Hearts)
  6. Read a book under 200 pages: A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare
  7. Read a backlist title: Daughter of a Pirate King by Trisha Levenseller

So there you have it! My reading list for the Winter Biannual Bibliothon. If you are joining in, let me know what you're reading! :)

Updated on 1/20: I finished A Midsummer Night's Dream earlier today but unfortunately got sidetracked with a very clingy almost 3 year old who I ended up taking to see the doctor in the early afternoon. We got home right before dinner after he was diagnosed with a double ear infection. We are both exhausted, so not sure how much more reading I will get done. 185 pages is pretty great for 1 day though!

Updated on 1/27: Despite having a rough week with another episode of SVT that required medical intervention, I finished FOUR books. Who am I?! This is precisely how I used to read and I am loving it. I finished Otherworld and Where She Went on Wednesday. I finished Daughter of the Pirate King within minutes to spare last night. Overall, I am so so happy.

Total books finished: 4
Total pages read: 863 pages + 5hr 18min listened

No comments: