Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Top Ten Books I Really Liked But Can't Remember Anything About

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.


The following books all have something in common...they are the first book in a series that I have not picked up a sequel to. *awkward smile* All of the books, except for Shadow and Bone, were rated 5 stars - I may rate them differently now, but at the time, they were 5 star reads. They were all read between 2012 and 2014. I remember very vague details about each of them, but basically couldn't tell you character names of any more than like 2 characters or setting or plot at all. *shrugs* They may be books I look up synopses too or reread before picking up the rest of the series. I want to say most all of them are completed series now, so I'll definitely be able to binge them! So without further ado, here are my favorite but don't remember anything about books!


  1. Talented by Sophie Davis
  2. The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Cordova
  3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  4. MILA 2.0 by Debra Driza
  5. Born at Midnight by C.C.Hunter
  6. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  7. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
  8. Wide Awake by Shelly Crane
  9. Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead
  10. Diners, Dives, and Dead Ends by Terri L. Austin

What books do you love but don't remember?!

No comments: