Sunday, July 1, 2018

July Monthly TBR & Challenge Updates


I started to get a little slumpy in June but I took it a little easy and picked up some easier reads and I think I'll be okay. I finished 6 books in June and DNF'd 1 but I will most likely pick it back up on audio later in the year to finish. In July, I want to read two of my upcoming Netgalley books and then I will be working on my OWLs in preparation for NEWTS in August. I am going to try and read from past TBRs and books that I have received in the later part of 2017 and in 2018.

My Tentative TBR for July:
  • Beast: A Tale of Love and Revenge by Lisa Jensen
  • #MURDERTRENDING by Gretchen McNeil


My goal is to finish 10 series in 2018. I have a page that lists my current series: here.
Books read in a series this month: 2 (Every Heart a Doorway, Saga, Volume 1)
Series finished this month: 0 (x) - Total for 2018: 3
Series started this month: 1 (Saga) - Total for 2018: 7
Series tally: 41 + 1 - 0 = 42 series in the middle of



My goal is to read 40 books published before 2018. I don't necessarily have a list for this.
In June, I read 3 backlisted books: Every Heart a Doorway, Miss Fix-It, Saga. My total is 36 backlisted books read.

2018 READING CHALLENGES: should be at 50% 
Goodreads Challenge: 48/52 books - 92% AHEAD!
Travel Gnome Challenge: 19/23 books - 82% AHEAD!
Series Challenge: 3/10 series - 30% BEHIND!
Movie Adaptation Challenge: 5/2 books - 250% COMPLETED!
Netgalley Challenge: 18/24 books - 75% AHEAD!
Owlcrate Challenge: 4/12 books - 33% BEHIND!
Popsugar Challenge: 27/20  - 135% COMPLETED!
Beat the Backlist Challenge: 36/40 books - 90% AHEAD!
Creating & Co Challenge: 4/9 books  - 44% BEHIND!

NETGALLEY 
I started June with 60 books. I read 2 books and added 0 books. So July starts out at 58 books.

OWLCRATE BOOKS 
Roseblood, The Hearts We Sold, Before She Ignites, The Cruel Prince, The Hazel Wood, Heart of Iron, Ace of Shades, and Sky in the Deep.

What are you planning on reading in July?

No comments: