Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Top Ten Sequels I'm Dying to Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.


I'm not great at reading sequels. I read first books in a series and love them and then the sequels come out and I don't get around to reading them. But I am bound and determined to read the following sequels as soon as possible. I own 4 of them, so there is no excuse there. Some of these are not released though, so I have a little bit of an excuse. But also don't pay any attention to my series page wherein I have like 30 series that are completed and I haven't finished them.

  1. Soul of Stars by Ashley Poston - second book in the Heart of Iron series
  2. My Plain Jane by Brodi Ashton, Cynthia Hand, and Jodi Meadows - second book in the Lady Janies trilogy
  3. Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman - second book in Arc of a Scythe trilogy
  4. Daughter of the Siren Queen by Trisha Levenseller - second book in Daughter of the Pirate King duology
  5. The Delphi Resistance by Rysa Walker - second book in the Delphi Trilogy
  6. Saga, Volume 2 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
  7. Archenemies by Marissa Meyer - second book in the Renegades trilogy
  8. Grin and Beard It by Penny Reid - second book in Winston Brothers series
  9. Wildcard by Marie Lu - second book in the Warcross duology
  10. The Cursed Sea by Lauren DeStefano - second book in The Glass Spare duology

No comments: