Monday, August 20, 2018

Bout of Books 23 [Days 1-4 Progress]



I'm glad the BOB readathon has rolled around at this point because I need to really hit the books hard and finish my NEWTs. I have 4 more books to go for the last 11 days of the month. I'm SO close, I can taste it! To sign up for Bout of Books, go here. It's a low pressure readathon and I love participating. I'm an expert once again, so I will be encouraging as many readers as I can :) To see my TBR and goals for BOB, see my TBR and Goals post.

[DAY 1 PROGRESS]
The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead - started at 4%, ended at 11% (25 pages)

TOTAL: 25 pages // 0 books finished

READING UPDATE: Good morning! I'm hoping to make a good dent in The Ruby Circle today, but I also have to do some schoolwork too. So we will see how this goes.
------------------------------------------
[DAY 2 PROGRESS]
The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead - started at 11%, ended at 61% (181 pages)

TOTAL: 206 pages // 0 books finished

READING UPDATE: I worked on my schoolwork more than I did read (while also catching up on American Ninja Warrior). I also joined into the Twitter chat, which is just one of my favorite things when BOB rolls around. This is definitely, easily the best community of readers there is out there. Everyone is just wonderful and we have so much fun! I am on track with my goals of reading a little every day and participating in one chat.
------------------------------------------
[DAY 3 PROGRESS]
The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead - started at 61%, ended at 100% (141 pages)

TOTAL: 347 pages // 1 books finished

READING UPDATE: I would love to finish Ruby Circle today and I think I could do it. I do. I need to do some cheerleading today and visit some blogs! I'm impressed with yesterday's progress because I am still working on my college class and I have a one-track mind with that haha
------------------------------------------
[DAY 4 PROGRESS]
Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi - started at 17, ended at 57 (40 pages)

TOTAL: 387 pages // 1 books finished

READING UPDATE: Totally forgot to update this morning and link up. Whoops. I finished The Ruby Circle yesterday and then when I tried to read in bed, I zonked. I picked up Furthermore today and I'm hoping to make a sizeable dent. Hopefully.



No comments: