Wednesday, August 8, 2018

July Book Haul


I decided to split up my hauls between physical, ebooks, and library books because soon I will begin my unhaul posts where I need to read books I've purchased or unhaul them. I have been pretty good about finishing my library books because there is a deadline, so really the focus is on physical and Kindle books. I have only read 1 of my physical books and 3 of the Kindle books. Whoops.

PHYSICAL HAUL
  1. The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw - purchased Hardcover for $12.32 on Amazon 
  2. My Plain Jane by Brodi Ashton, Cynthia Hand, and Jodi Meadows - received in July Owlcrate box
KINDLE HAUL
  1. A Killer's Mind by Mike Omer - selected as free Kindle First book on Amazon
  2. Anne & Henry by Dawn Ius - purchased Kindle edition for $0.99 on Amazon
  3. OCD Love Story by Cory Ann Haydu - purchased Kindle edition for $0.99 on Amazon 
  4. Nyxia by Scott Reintgen - purchased Kindle edition for $1.99 on Amazon
  5. The Delphi Resistance by Rysa Walker - borrowed from Kindle Unlimited 
  6. Little White Lies by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - gifted from Netgalley for review
  7. Broken Prince by Erin Watt - purchased Kindle edition for $4.99 on Amazon 
  8. Twisted Palace by Erin Watt - purchased Kindle edition for $4.99 on Amazon 
  9. Fallen Heir by Erin Watt - purchased Kindle edition for $4.99 on Amazon
  10. Cracked Kingdom by Erin Watt - purchased Kindle edition for $2.99 on Amazon 
  11. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake - purchased Kindle edition for $1.99 on Amazon
LIBRARY HAUL
  1. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard - borrowed from the library
  2. How to Be a Woman by Caitlin Moran - borrowed from the library
  3. I Must Say: My Life as a Humble Comedy Legend by Martin Short - borrowed from the library 
  4. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake - borrowed from the library
  5. Hardcore Twenty-Four by Janet Evanovich - borrowed from the library
  6. Yes, Please by Amy Poehler - borrowed from the library 
What did you buy, borrow, or receive in July?
Have you read any of my books?

No comments: