Monday, August 13, 2018

TBR Throwdown Readathon [TBR]


I'm participating in the TBR Throwdown and since I'm working on my NEWTs this month, I'm unsure how much I will get to this week for these particular challenges, but we'll see! :)

  1. Been on your shelf the longest: Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead
  2. Smallest book on your shelf: The Ice Dragon by George R.R. Martin
  3. Most colorful cover: Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi
  4. Has Orange on the cover: The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead
  5. Most anticipated read: Nevermoor by Jessica Townsend
Updated on 8/13: I am starting out with The Fiery Heart because I'm already in the middle of reading it. Once I finish it, I'll either do Silver Shadows or Furthermore. I do need to read Silver Shadows before I can read Nevermoor via the NEWTs rules :) So starting point for Fiery Heart is 214 pages.
Updated on 8/15: I finished The Fiery Heart and I'm working on Silver Shadows and Furthermore next.
Updated on 8/19: Silver Shadows is done!
Updated on 8/19: And I read Soul Surfer (rather listened to it) which doesn't really count for any of the challenges. But it was a really short book, so maybe that?

Total books finished: 3
Total pages read: 586 + 3 hr 52 min

No comments: